1. Heavy Duty Spray Nozzle: Durable zinc alloy construction for durable use and prevent from rusting, much stronger than plastic water nozzles. Rubberized outer coating is slip-resistant and comfortable.
2. No Leaking: 3/4" solid brass connectors with On/Off valve to adjust water flow and fits all standard garden hose. Durable zinc alloy construction prevent from rusting, with sealing rings to prevent from leaking which can increase the service time.
3. Comfortable Watering: Special lock bar to keep the water flowing and labor-saving. With flow control knob, you can adjust the pressure for each of the 8 spray patterns. Soft rubber coating makes it very comfortable when use.
4. Unique Easy Storage Design: You can hang it on the wall or hook up when not using. Unique suspension loop for easy storage.
8 Patterns Ergonomic Spray Nozzle
Each watering task is different, but the garden hose nozzle can serve variety of watering tasks, such as watering plants, cleaning, car wash and pets bathing.
From mist to jet, this nozzle caters to each job. The heavy duty spray nozzle features a durable ABS body and a TPR non-slip comfort grip, which is guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
1x 8 function spray nozzle; 2 x rubber sealing rings
1. Rotate 360 degree to choose proper pattern.
2. 8 Patterns nozzle sprayer: jet, angled, shower, full, flat, mist, soaker, cone.
3. More choice for irrigating plants, cleaning garden or pool, dog bathing, car wash.
- Color box make it to be a good gift to friends or family.
- Rubber sealing rings for no leaks, tear or cracks.
1. Please close the tap and shut off valves after using.
2. Store the hose nozzle in dry and cool area when not in use.
3. Children should use under the direction of adults.
Question: Can you adjust the pressure flow? If so, where is it located?
Answer: The MATCC hose nozzle does have an independent water flow control knob. You can also control the flow by how far you depress the trigger.
Question: Is it possible to set it at open without squeezing the trigger all the time?
Answer: Yes. There is a silver metal piece(lock bar) below the trigger. While nozzle is off, you just squeeze the trigger and move the metal piece up over the end of the trigger. This locks the trigger. Now the water stays on all the time without you having to squeeze the trigger.
Question: Does this work with a pressure washer?
Answer: It can not work with a pressure washer.Since pressure washer can above 20 bars. But our heavy duty spray nozzle burst water pressure is under normal range 3-6 Bar.
Question: Does it have a "flood" option? I need to fill up a bucket often and I don't want it spraying back on me.
Answer: It has a "full" option that many my other nozzles didn't have & this option makes washing neat and quick.