1. Foam lance with 1/4" Quick Connector fitting. Capacity:0.22 Gallon(1L). Pressure washer gun is 3/8" stainless steel quick disconnect inlet fitting . Don't fit Metric M22-14mm inner connector. Only Fit High Pressure Wash Machine.
2. Requires pressure washer to Have 2.0GPM & Over 1000 PSI Pressure for use. Requires pressure: 70BAR - 1000PSI; Maximum pressure: 200BAR - 3000PSI; Maximum flow:5.3Gpm.
3. Foam Lance core is made of quality brass. The main body is solid brass and is heavy. There are (2) adjustment's that allow you to dial-in the sprayer for any situation: top dial is for foam dispensing amount and the nozzle adjusts the spray pattern (wide to narrow).
4. Variable, adjustable spray nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation. You can connect with the pressure washer gun, then used to clean your items by jetting foam.
5. Multiple use: Car, Motorcycle Washing, Windows washing, Driveways, Roofs, Siding washing and so on. Ideal for enthusiast or professional use. Do not fit garden hose.
Interface: G1 / 4 "-F
Max Pressure: 200BAR - 3000PSI
Rated pressure:70BAR - 1000PSI
Maximum Pressure: 200 Bar -3000PSI
Maximum flow: 5.3GPM
Max Temperature: 60℃ / 140℉
Bottle Capacity: 1L
1. Please make sure your pressure washer hose is 3/8" quick disconnect inlet fitting.
2. If your pressure washer hose connector is Metric M22-14mm inner connector fitting, you can purchase another product of us.
3. Our pressure washer gun don’t fit for garden hose connector. And no adapter to fit on amazon. Please keep an eye for this.
- Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
- Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you. You can adjust it so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
- Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced).
DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise you wont get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.